- 3% Commission on the Gross Life per every Government Prime & Subcontract directly won by you
- 5% Equity and Ownership in Black Viper Technologies, Inc., with a 2 year trial and evaluation period
About Our Company:
Black Viper Technologies, Inc., (BVT) is a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB), and is officially verified through the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) Vets First Program. BVT is an Information Technology and Cyber Security consulting firm. For more information about who we are, you can visit our main website: https://www.blackvipertechnologies.com/
Who We Are Looking For:
BVT is offering an exciting opportunity of growth, seeking an Executive Level Candidate to help our corporation grow within the Government Cyber Security & IT market place. Our philosophy is that as you help us grow, so does your salary and position of authority within BVT, which is why we are offering a small percentage of Equity into our Company.
You must have an Innovative and Entrepreneurial mindset in order to fit our Capture Management position with us. You must also possess Executive Level and Leadership Qualities, as you will be a main Decision Maker for BVT that will directly impact our company’s growth and success.
Skills You Must Have:
- Must have expert level experience in Capture Management Methodologies & Strategies
- Must be able to get BVT in front of both Contracting Officers & Prime Contractor decision makers
- Must have expert level experience with getting new business as a Subcontractor
- Must be able to find new business opportunities within the Federal Government and Grow BVT’s business within the Cyber Security & IT Market Place
- Must have expert level experience in researching business opportunities on fpds.gov
- Must have expert level experience in researching business opportunities on usaspending.gov
- Must have expert level experience in researching business opportunities on fbo.gov
- Must have in-depth knowledge on the FAR (Federal Acquisition Regulation) Laws
- Must have a deep understanding of the Government Acquisition Process
- Must Have diversified experience, primarily within the Business Development / Capture Management role within the realm of a startup company
- Must have exceptional Writing and Communication skills
- Must be a natural salesman / saleswoman
The Job You Will Be Doing:
- Working on getting BVT new business as a Prime & Subcontractor
- Arranging teaming agreements with Prime contractors
- Building a strong relationship with Prime Contractors and Government Contracting Officers
- Develops and implements marketing plans including identifying, screening, and qualifying viable business opportunities
- Develops capture plans and coordination of opportunities including preparation and management of B&P Requests
- Develops win strategies for programs to be bid on including price, technical, and business considerations
- Prepares marketing materials and briefings for customer calls
- Participates in solutions development strategy sessions providing input based on customer trends and requirements
- Establishes and supports relationships with customers, partners, and suppliers that enhance new business opportunities
- Works with the Proposal Manager in development and execution of a Proposal Management Plan, including technical, management, pricing, and past performance / corporate experience
- Attends site visits as required, participates in job fairs, and attends industry day events
- Develops appropriate teaming strategies, including negotiation of teaming agreements and work scope
Qualifications We Are Seeking:
- Ability to obtain a Top Secret/SCI U.S. Security Clearance with a Full Scope Polygraph
- You Must Be a U.S. Citizen
- Extremely Reliability
- Very Loyal to BVT’s mission and brand
- Strong attention to detail
- Proficient Communication Skills
- Strong time-management skills and ability to meet deadlines
- High level of accuracy and clarity
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Business Management or related field
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Certified as a PMP (Project Management Professional)
- Experience in owning a business and understanding how to grow a company
- Prior experience as a C Level Executive
- Prior experience as a decision maker at a previous organization
- This is a 100% Teleworking position and can be performed anywhere within the U.S.
- We would prefer that you live in the State of Maryland, but we are flexible on where you reside
Application Questions That We May Ask:
- How many years of Capture Management experience do you have?
- Are you authorized to work in the following country: United States?
- Are you willing to undergo a background check, in accordance with local law/regulations?
- What percentage of the time are you willing to travel for work?